You will have a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty. Unlike many other Queenstown operators, on all our Milford Sound flights our route takes us via the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range.
Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Step on board your cruise lasting at least 1hr 45mins, you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest, the dolphins love playing in the wake of the boat!
After your cruise, your pilot will be waiting for you at the boat terminal to accompany you back to the airport for your return scenic flight to Queenstown. (Routes can be weather dependent and may vary at the pilot’s discretion).
- What Will You Do- Fly to Milford Sound for a scenic catamaran cruise
- See remote parts of the South Island from the air
- Guaranteed window seat on a fixed-wing, small plane
- 1-hour 45-minute catamaran cruise
- Cruise to the outlet on the Tasman Sea
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Queenstown Hotels only)
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip flights
- Professional pilot and guide