Your Jervis Bay tour starts off early when the retro-bus Trudy and your two guides collect you from one of the centrally-located pickup points. You’ll hit the road and get a chance to use some of the pillows to catch up on some sleep, annoy the person next to you, or make some friends with the other people on your bus.
At the first stop, jump on a boat and cruise around the clear waters of Jervis Bay while you search for some of the local dolphins and take in some of the scenic views of the beautiful coastline. By the time you get back from relaxing on the boat and spotting dolphins, the BBQ is ready to rock. Enjoy an authentic Aussie lunch, try kangaroo, and have a couple drinks at your beach-side BBQ.
Now it is time you hit Hyams Beach, home of crystal-clear blue water and the whitest sand in the world! You will stay there swimming and relaxing on the sand until its time to head back towards the city.
On the way back visit Kiama to see the lighthouse and the extraordinary Kiama Blow Hole and lighthouse. Watch as this unique rock formation shoots immense fountains of sea water sometimes 20 or more meters into the air.
Then you head to Bald Hill in Stanwell Tops to spot paragliders and to take in some unparalleled, amazing views of the NSW coastline and the Sea Cliff Bridge.
Finally, you head back to the city where those with energy can join us for drink at a local bar and wrap up a great tour. Free drink for Jan & Feb 2018
- What Will You Do- Explore Jervis Bay's with a guide's insightful commentary
- Visit Hyams Beach, the Kiama Blowhole, and the lighthouse
- What To Expect- Dolphin-watching cruise on Jervis Bay
- Round-trip transportation from Sydney in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Australian-style barbecue lunch, Tim Tams, vegemite, and beverages
- What Is Included- National park fees
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Local guides
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach