Join our one-day tour in eastern region of Georgia – Kakheti, also known as wine land, where you can enjoy the mountain scenery, picturesque villages, ancient temples, taste unique Georgian wines and get acquainted with the secrets of wine-making.
Your private driver will pick you up and drop you off in your hotel in Tbilisi.
- What Will You Do1. Day trip to wine region – Kakheti
2. Visit to KTW winery for wine tours and degustation
3. The Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe is a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex Originally built in the 9th century, it has been significantly remodeled, especially in the 17th century. The monastery now functions as a nunnery and is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia, due to its association with St. Nino, the 4th-century female evangelist of Georgians, whose relics are shrined there.
4. Sighnaghi is endowed with significant historic and cultural heritage sites. Its charming cobblestone streets and alleys, restored original nouveau woodwork, and detailed facades give the town a romantic mystique.The town sits atop a bluff overlooking the Alazani Valley, which is one of Georgia’s most famous wine-producing regions. Stunning view of the Alazani Valley make Sighnaghi one of Georgia’s most attractive small towns.
5. Tour will be finished around 19:00
- What To Expect- Georgia is first in winemaking.
- Visit beautiful city of love Sighnaghi
- Visit holy monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe
- Visit KTW Winery and join a wine tasting session
- What Is Included- Professional English speaking guide services
- Comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- Wine tasting in local winery
- What Is Not Included- Personal Expenses
- Know Before You Go- We recommend to have with you comfortable shoes
- Ladies wishing to visit churches must cover their heads with scarfs (available at the entrance of church) and wear skirt (or cover their trousers with scarfs)
- Gentlemen wishing to visit churches must wear trousers (or cover shorts with scarfs available at the entrance of church) and remove hats/caps