No visit to Poland is complete unless you eat our delicious pierogi – dumplings and drink nalewki – the famous liqueurs. Or, even better, learn to make them yourself.
Book Pierogi & More cooking class in Warsaw and discover the secrets of Polish cuisine at its best. Take the taste of Poland back home!
Pierogi is the number one Polish dish. Comfort food that is simply delicious and fun to make.
Suprise your family and friends and serve them home made dumplings after you come back from Warsaw.
SAFETY NOTE: Our cooking class is probably the safest experience in Warsaw you can choose these days. You prepare your own food and…it is thouroughly cooked. All satefy measures are rigolously observed: limited capacity, desinfections between classes, masks for the quests and the host. The venue is large enough to allow for 2 metres distance between participants at all stages of the class.
- What Will You Do- After a short introduction that includes the origins of pierogi, we will prepare dumplings with meat and vegetarian fillings.
- You will get to know how to knead the dough, then you will learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty
- At the end of the class, you will enjoy a plate full of pierogi, so make sure you come to the class hungry :-)
- What To Expect- A big lunch
- Learning the recipes
- Save the memories from this class: link with pictures sent by e-mail after the class
- All necessary kitchen utensils are available
- What Is Included- Lunch
- Pictures from the class in digital format
- Drinks: two drinks of choice (beer, wine, tea, soft drinks) or 1 tasting of Polish liqueurs
- Know Before You Go- Please, arrive 10 minutes before the class starts
- Not recommended for people allergic to gluten
- Vegetarian and vegan option available
- Please note that we can't provide gluten free pierogi. If someone in your group is gluten allergic or intolerant they can join the class, and we will serve them gluten free snacks at the end of the workshop!