Discover a hidden Algarve aboard a 4wd Jeep “off the beaten tracks” in the Algarve countryside.
This tour highlights the most beautiful landscapes, regional architecture and gastronomical tastes of Algarve.
One of the can’t-miss experiences of this tour is the gastronomical tasting of honey, and liqueurs as well as the visit of an old firewater distillery and tasting of the famous Medronho drink.
- What Will You Do- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Lunch included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Family friendly.
- What To Expect- Visit the ancient villages, Arab castles, waterfalls, spectacular / stunning scenery, passing streams and knowing the customs and traditions of rustic villages with a highly professional guide, who knows all about the local history, nature, lifestyle and landscape.
- What Is Included- Lunch.
- Amazing views.
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim in crystal clear water.
- Professional friendly guide.
- Visit a small moorish farm to taste the famous firewater – medronho, liqueurs and honey.
- Explanation about the cork process.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.