Join this boat tour and have an amazing day in the Greek islands starting from the port of Skiathos at 11 am and returning at 7 pm to visit the southern beaches of Skiathos and Skopelos with 5 or 6 stops. First stop at the island of Tsougria for swimming and morning coffee. Then a stop at the island of Dasia for swimming and to see the cave with the seals.
After that, an optional stop at Loutraki and a visit to the picturesque village of Glossa, following a stop at the beach of Kastani and Milia (of the movie Mamma Mia). We continue our swimming stop at Skopelos Panormos for a swim and a snack, wine and a refreshment and then relaxation at around 13:00 o’clock.
At 15:00 o’clock we stop at the small port of Agnondas for lunch ar the beautiful “coral” restaurant where you can choose fresh lobster or fish directly from the two large aquariums or other food choices which are also available. (The visit to the restaurant is not included in the trip price).
In the afternoon we stop at Lalaria and Kastro for another swim and photos (provided that the weather conditions will allow a stop there), and a final stop at Arko island for a swim, sunset, fruit and afternoon coffee or tea.
- What To ExpectEnjoy a boutique cruise, a unique sailing experience that will take you to places you never imagine on a comfortable home-like ship. Boutique cruises take place on small and medium vessels and therefore accommodate only a small limited number of travelers. Therefore the atmosphere on board is relaxed and the service is exceptional.
- What Is Included- Visit to five islands: the islands of Skiathos, Tsougria Dasia, Skopelos and Arko
- Skipper and host
- Fruit, water, soft drinks, many snack, wine, beer, Champagne, coffee
- Fuel costs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfer to marina (extra)
- Any other extra unmentioned
- Know Before You Go- Bring your sunscreen and a hat, you're gonna be under the sun for a long time
- Wear summer clothes and swimming suit, bring your sandals/flip flops
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund