Évora is a true museum-town, rich in historical and archaeological heritage, situated in the heart of the Alentejo.
Its walls shelter the city, with streets and buildings virtually unchanged by time. Many of his secrets remain unveiled and his magic remains untouchable.
Évora is a perfect place to visit alone, with family, with friends or on a romantic trip for two.
Our tour continues, through beautiful Alentejo landscapes, to Vila Viçosa, one of the famous marble cities of the Alentejo region, where we will visit numerous monuments of historical and religious importance.
We finished our tour in Estremoz, famous for its medieval castle, its colorful pottery and the streets and squares of its medieval center.
- What Will You Do- Évora (Temple of Diana, Bones Chapel, Geraldo Square).
- Vila Viçosa (Museums, Churches, Terreiro do Paço, Pantheon).
- Estremoz (Museums, Churches, Castle).
- What To Expect- Know our past.
- Know the calm Alentejo Monuments.
- What Is Included- Transportation of passengers from the Hotel or place of reference to the places of visit.
- Tourist information.
- What Is Not Included- Entries in monuments.