Not only is Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage site, it has also become the capital city of Seven Kingdoms, magnificent King’s Landing, overlooking Blackwater Bay.
For the 8th year in a row Dubrovnik is an official filming location for HBO’s TV series Game of Thrones (an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin’s series of fantasy novels).
It is also a location for many other scenes. Some locations are visible from the sea (Red Keep, where king Joffrey celebrated his name day – fort Lovrijenac, walls of Dubrovnik, where Tyrion Lannister and Varys took a stroll, City of Qarth – Island of Lokrum, House of the Undying – Bokar and Minčeta forts), others are visited on the walking tour (Park Gradac – Purple wedding setting, Museum Rupe – brothel, The Pile Gate where King Joffrey was faced with riot and many others).
Join this Karaka ship that was used in the making of Game of Thrones on a cruise around beautiful Dubrovnik. Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones cocktail and enjoy the views of King’s Landing from the sea side.
Take unique photos in costumes on the ship and on the Iron Throne, that will be a perfect memory of your visit to magical Westeros.
After the cruise walk through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and discover locations where the series was filmed. Hear interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes.
- What Will You Do- Red Keep, where King Joffrey celebrated his name day
- The Walls of Dubrovnik, where Tyrion Lannister and Varys had their walks
- City of Qarth
- The House of the Undying
- Lovrijenac fort – where the Battle of Blackwater took place
- Highlights from the walking tour
- Purple wedding setting
- The Brothel and Pile Gate where King Joffrey and many others faced a riot
- Walk of shame
- What Is Included- Experienced tour guide
- Panoramic cruise on the Karaka ship
- Walking tour of the Old Town
- Taking photos in costumes and on the Iron Throne
- Game of Thrones – Dragon blood cocktail (nonalcoholic for kids)
- What Is Not Included- Souvenirs
- Other food or drinks not specified