With our technology applied you will be able to effortlessly do a 12 km tour on electric bikes riding the neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo. Your pedaling is assisted by electric power, and you are constantly in contact with our guide through modern intercoms, which let us tell you about the beautiful sites you’ll experience.
Starting in Recoleta, we’ ll get through Del Libertador Avenue, visiting Buenos Aires University and Floralis Generica, knowing important sites of Argentinean History. We will enjoy the fresh air of Palermo Woods, knowing its magnificent lakes, parks, the rose garden, and places which represent the quality of horse breeders and sports players: The race track of Hipódromo de Palermo and thePolo Field.
Then we’ ll discover the trendy area of BA, Palermo Soho, where lots of designers settled their studios and modern pubs and restaurants followed them, giving to this part of Palermo a new identity. Finally, on our way back to Recoleta we’ ll pass through mansions of the beginning of XX century, nowadays converted into Embassies, which show the splendor of those years.
- What To ExpectIn this tour you will discover one of the most important sides of Buenos Aires from a different point of view, through our local guides and feeling the breeze on your face, and without getting tired. Palermo are is very traditional for locals, its woods are the meeting point of anyone who wants to do sports and to spare time in the largest green area of North. Also, the Soho area is the place if you want to try good meals, wines, craft beers, and is a good option for mixing with locals.
- What Is Included- Guided e- bike tour
- Bottle of water and healthy snack
- Pilot in case of rain
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Transfers in/ out to meeting point