Khao Hin Lek Fai well known as Flintstone Hill, the hill is located approximately 3 kilometers west of the town and is the best view point in Hua Hin. On Khao Hin Lek Fai provides a panoramic view of Hua Hin, the Royal Hua Hin Golf Course and the Gulf of Thailand.
On the way to the hill you can visit some temples, but you should also know that the road to the top is very steep. Only very strong should try to make their way to the top on bike. Vehicle transport is recommended. The best time to see the city is in the early morning.
Hua Hin popularity began to increase in the 1920 as the railway line from Bangkok was constructed and King Rama VI built Klai Kangwon Palace as a summer retreat.
Hua Hin station is one of the oldest in Thailand and its main feature is The Royal Waiting Room that used to welcome King and his court when they were visiting the town.
Originally, it was situated at Sanamchan Palace in Nakom Pathom and was known as Plub Pla Sanamchan. Eventually, the room was tranported to Hua Hin. It is designed in the same style as Maruekkhathayawan Palace and is an attraction not to be missed if you are staying in Hua Hin. The train station is located at the top (west end) of Damnoern Kasem Road.
Enjoy the local food in night market. The market is a fascinating insight into Thailand and the way Thais like to live. You will find countless outlets selling delicious food that is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes.
Other than the food, you’ll discover an overwhelming variety of local handicrafts, souvenirs and clothing on sale. The night market can get very hot and busy at weekends, so take your time here.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up from hotel we visit Hua Hin train station Hua Hin's popularity began to increase in the 1920's as the railway line from Bangkok was constructed and King Rama VI built Klai Kangwon Palace as a summer retreat.
2. We take a view at Khao Hin Lak Fi Mountain and get a chance to feed Monkeys on the Mountains, this is an incredible and awesome trip that must see.
3. We drive to nearby Night market where you can explore and by food at your own cost.
4. Back to Hua Hin.
- What Is Included- Transportation.
- Tour guide throughout the trip.
- Meals as specified in the list included.
- Entrance fee.
- What Is Not Included- Tips
- Personal expenses.