Pick up from your hotel to start our tour through the old and the new parts of the city. We begin in the area of the foundational museum, which is the historical site, where in 1561 Don Pedro del Castillo founded the city, now there’s a square and Jesuit ruins, a remainder of the 1861 earthquake.
Also, we can see the Cathedral, the Basilica of St. Francis, the former Banco Hipotecario (now Ministry of Culture and Tourism), the Andean Trade and former Bank of Mendoza (now Contemporary space of art ), the Independence ans Spain squares, and the Civic district.
Later continue our circuit passing by the prestigious street Emilio Civit, a residential area that leads to General San Martin Park (370 ha). Enter by the famous gates until reaching Cerro de la Gloria, where the Monument to San Martín and his army is located. Finally go to Challao where the Virgin of Lourdes Shrine is located. There, enjoy the spectacular views of the Mendocinian mountains.
Return to the hotels around midday.
- What Will You Do- Travel in the old and new city of Mendoza
- Enjoy a journey through history and culture
- Get spectacular views of the foothills of Mendoza
- Visit the General San Martin Park and see its monument
- Be accompanied by local guides
- What To ExpectWe will travel in the old and new city of Mendoza, highlighting its architectural layout, trees and water conveyance system. There will be a journey through the history and culture of a people transformed achieving a thriving desert oasis. The tour ends in the sanctuary dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes with a spectacular view of the foothills of Mendoza
- What Is Included- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Round trip transportation to and from your Mendoza hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English & Spanish
- What Is Not Included- Meals & Beverages
- Admission fees
- Any persona expense