The territory where Guatemala is currently located is part of Mesoamerica and the Mayan and Olmec cultures were developed along with the neighboring countries. After the conquest of America, Guatemala became part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain as a General Captaincy.
The tourist destinations of the country offer the visitor to enjoy a diversity of attractions and combine archeology, history, ecotourism, community tourism, landscape, sports and others.
- What Will You DoDay 1 / 25 December
Arrival transfers from the airport to the selected hotel. STS staff will welcome you at the airport and bring you to your hotel for accommodation.
DAY 2 / 26 December
American Breakfast. Half day tour of Guatemala City, visiting the Historic Center (downtown area), Residential Area, National Palace, National Theater, and Cathedral.
DAY 3 / 27 December
American Breakfast. Free day for personal activities or optional tour to Tikal or Pacaya’s Volcano. Do not miss your stay in Guatemala without knowing the wonders of Tikal, the largest and most important ceremonial center of the Maya, or dare to climb the Pacaya’s Volcano on a full day of adventure and Spa. Ask your guide for options.
DAY 4 / 28 December
American Breakfast. Departure towards Chichicastenango. Visit of the largest open-air Indigenous Market in Guatemala and the Church of Santo Tomás. One free hour for shopping. This colorful market contains textiles, pottery, handicrafts and is a true mix of tradition and folklore. We continue to the beautiful Lake Atitlán located between three volcanoes and surrounded by 12 indigenous populations. In the afternoon return to Guatemala City.
DAY 05 / 29 December
The passengers will be picked up at the hotel at the indicated time, to go to the City of Antigua Guatemala. There you will discover the Plaza Mayor, Jade Factory, Churches like: The Merced, The Cathedral and San Francisco. In the afternoon you will visit the town of San Antonio Aguas Calientes and San Felipe de Jesús, as well as the first Cathedral of Guatemala in Ciudad Vieja. Transfer to the hotel in Antigua Guatemala.
DAY 06 / 30 December
Day off. Accommodation and New Year’s Eve dinner.
DAY 07 / 31 December
Transfer to the airport (Shuttle of the hotel)
(NOTE): THE ORDER OF THE TOURS MAY VARY FROM DAY ARRIVAL
- What Is Included- 4 NIGHTS IN GUATEMALA CITY
- 2 NIGHTS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
- 6 BREAKFASTS
- ARRIVAL TRANSFER
- HALF DAY CITY TOUR
- FULL DAY ANTIGUA TOUR
- FULL DAY CHICHICASTENANGO AND ATITLAN’S LAKE
- NEW YEAR’S EVE SPECIAL DINNER AT HOTEL SOLEIL
- THE TRANSFERS ARE PERFORMED WITH THE HOTEL SHUTTLE, EXCEPT THE ARRIVAL TRANSFER
- What Is Not Included- DOESN'T INCLUDE WHAT ISN'T SPECIFIED
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.