Harvesting at Companhia das Lezírias is a great day program!
During the month of September it is the harvest season. You can create a team for a day and harvest, tread the grapes on foot and finally delight in a Wine and Grape Must Tasting, as commented by the oenologist or expert in the area.
At the end you can enjoy the regional specialty lunch.
It is a fun and enriching experience that can only be done at a specific time of the year.
It varies according to the latitude where the vine is implanted.
The event carried on with a minimum of 10 participants.
The case is not reached this number, the amount paid will be refunded in full.
If you make your registration individually, the operator will make its integration in a group for the day that you chose or will suggest that you make your experience the other day.
- What Will You Do- Harvesting.
- Stepping on grapes on foot.
- Learn About Wine.
- Taste grape must and wine.
- Lunch regional specialties.
- What To ExpectA full day filled with new experiences and a mixture of regional gastronomy.
- 10:00h - 10:20h: Welcoming visitors.
- 10:20h - 11:45h: Tour to the vineyard with manual harvesting experience.
- 11:45h - 12:30h: Winery visit and traditional foot treading experience.
- 12:30h - 13:00h: Wine and grapes juice testing.
- 13:00h - 15:00h: Lunch with winemaker.