Ribafreixo welcomes you to an unique experience in the Alentejo region: the unique opportunity to participate in our harvest time and also end this experience in our typical Restaurant, where you can taste delicious dishes!
Our brand new winery (with 4 thousand square meters) has a modern contemporary style, with a large social area, which can be used for a wide range of events, such as, social business meetings, conferences, public appearances, team building activities, etc. As a part of our social area, we have a wine shop (where you can buy our wines at the most competitive prices in the market), a traditional restaurant (with typical Alentejo gastronomy) and a wine tasting area for Touristic purposes, with a breathtaking view over our vineyards.
Join us, we are delighted to receive you and to provide you one of the best experiences in your life!
Ribafreixo Wines was considered best Wine Tourism in 2015 by the Regional Tourism Entity.
- What Will You DoYou will have the opportunity to participate in our harvest time, helping us at the vineyard, and also at the winery separating the best grapes to create the best wines.
You can end this unique experience with a typical Alentejo meal ( couvert + main course + dessert + wine by the glass suggested by us) at our panoramic Restaurant.
- What To Expect- Have a great experience with us participating in loco in our harvest time
- Breath the fresh air that the Alentejo landscape give us
- Enjoy the sunny weather
- Know more about wine, grapes, viticulture and more
- Taste a wonderful meal made with top quality local products, performed with love and care by our Chef
- Have the opportunity to taste some of our awarded wines, that will give you a different perspective of freshness
- To finalize you can stop by our wine shop and you can buy them at the most competitive prices in the market
- What Is Included- Participation in our harvest time, where all the necessary tools for this experience will be provided by Ribafreixo, including a typical grape picker's hat which can be taken as a souvenir.
- Typical Lunch at our panoramic Restaurant: Couvert (local products) + Main course + Dessert (typical Portuguese convent confectionery) + 1 Wine by the glass (suggested by our team).
- What Is Not Included- All the other services not mentioned here, like tasting more wines from the producer or enjoying different dishes than the ones included in this pack
- In the harvest experience you will not crush grapes with your feet because this process is done mechanically