This is an enthusiastic tour of the splendid pink city of Rajasthan in an air conditioned car with the directions of a private tour guide.
The tour starts and ends in your accommodation in Jaipur. You will get to visit the most important attractions of the city, starting with the Amber fort and the Hawa Mahal, also known as palace of the winds.
Visit the City Palace, the ancient astronomical observatory Jantar Mahal and the Jal Mahal.
You will also be able to stop at a Bazaar and shop local crafts.
- What Will You Do09:00hrs (Visit Amber Fort)
Started by pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur. Meet your tour guide and chauffeur to visit the Amber Fort in Amer city. Our guide will assist you to get your photos clicked, At best possible spots for your social mail handles.
11:00hrs (Visit Hawa Mahal)
After that move to visit ‘Palace of Winds’ known as the Hawa Mahal.
Head to taste the true Indian flavor in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant
14:00hrs (Visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal)
After the lunch break, you will move towards the royal City Palace & then visit the early 18th-century architecture (astronomical observatory) also known as Jantar Mantar & Jal Mahal.
16:30hrs (Visit Local Bazaar)
The pink city is famous for gemstones and other local crafts so if you want to look for any souvenir you can visit local Jaipur Bazaars.
After facing the splendorous beauty of the Pink city.
Then, head back to the hotel of your desired location anywhere in Jaipur.
- What Is Included- Pick-up and drop from anywhere in Jaipur
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Private tour guide
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas if needed
- What Is Not Included- Any other meals and additional services
- Gratuities to driver and guide
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- The items not shown in the inclusion part