Your 2h30 tour starts from the Marina of Albufeira. We’ll leave on a catamaran, where you can enjoy the stunning views of the coastline and relax on board, for the first minutes of the trip. When we arrive at the Praia da Coelha you’ll get into the kayaks or onto the paddle boards and start exploring. The guides will give a water safety briefing before starting the tour. Please indicate your preference in the checkout, if you want to practice kayak or SUP (it is subject to availability).
You’ll have the opportunity of paddling alongside magnificent cliffs, exploring the unspoiled Algarvian Coastline, paddle into caves & the hidden caverns, as long as the weather permits. Explore our kayak coast and discover only accessible by sea. We’ll make some great photos of your group in the most paradisaical scenery. Remember to give us your email so we can mail the photos to you after the tour.
No need to have experience! Beginners are welcome on all tours organized by us. Regardless of age or level of practice, you can prove that our offers are flexible to make your adventure safe and rewarding. Our guides are very experienced and will guide you through this adventure, giving directions and helping you to improve your skills. The return to Marina is done aboard the catamaran, where you can relax and enjoy a refreshment to the sound of good music.
Please notice that there are 10 single kayaks (for one person), 10 tandem kayaks (for two people) and 10 stand-up paddle boards. After the booking, please let us know as soon as possible whether your preference is single kayak, tandem kayak or SUP board (it is subject to availability).
- What Will You Do- Depart from Albufeira on a specially design catamaran, and learn kayak and SUP techniques from our guides
- Paddle along the beautiful golden coastline of the Algarve, by kayak or stand-up-paddle
- Take a dip in the ocean near Praia da Coelha, enjoy the view and relax on board of our catamaran
- What Is Included- Boat trip to Praia da Coelha
- Kayak or SUP equipment
- Professional multilingual guide
- Photos taken by our crew (will later be sent via email)