The adventure begins at the Lagos marina, where our adventurers comfortably head aboard our boat until close to the main tourist attraction of our city – Ponta da Piedade de Lagos.
Until we get there, your guide will do a briefing explaining how canoeing works. We don’t want anyone to be left behind.
Once there and still inside the vessel, our adventurers enter their respective kayaks and, with our help, glide smoothly towards the crystalline waters that characterize the Algarve coast.
It is a calm and relaxing walk, with time to take beautiful and unforgettable photos.
Each one in his kayak and always in the presence of the guide who goes on explaining and telling some of the legends associated with each location, we cover the entire coastline. We explore the wonderful sea caves that characterize this region, some only accessible to kayaks, until we pass Ponta da Piedade.
The vessel accompanies our guests. At the end of the canoeing activity, we still have time for a swim, a refreshing drink, a sunbath, or for snorkeling (equipment not provided)
The vessel has a bathroom on board and music.
- What Will You Do1. Meeting point in front of our offices in Marina de Lagos, pier A - B - C - D
2. Brief briefing on board the vessel
3. Guided tour in kayak and in several languages, to the famous caves of Ponta da Piedade in Lagos.
4. Return to the vessel for free activity lasting approximately 30 minutes
5. Possibility of photos of participants in the activity, on request
6. Return to the meeting point
- What To ExpectDid you know that the city of Lagos has won several tourism awards thanks to its impressive and particular rock formations? This tour of Ponta da Piedade is the best way to understand why.
- This boat trip will allow you to discover the coast of Lagos in a unique way, by sea.
- From the boat you can admire the beautiful cliffs, caves and hidden beaches in a peaceful way.
- Our team is made up of local sailors, some with over 20 years of experience.
- They are qualified and above all, focused on customer satisfaction, safety and service quality.
- Each customer is a special guest.
- What Is Included- All fees and taxes
- Water bottle
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance included
- Water resistant bag for mobile phone
- Professional guide for maximum kayaks
- Support boat
- Tour photos on request
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- MB for payment on board the vessel
- Tips (optional)
- Know Before You Go- We bet in small groups with a maximum of 12 participants in 6 double kayaks.
- The company is licensed with the Clean & Safe seal of Turismo de Portugal
- Mandatory use of masks by travelers in public areas
- Mandatory use of masks by guides in public areas
- Masks will be provided to travelers if they have not
- Alcohol gel will be available for travelers and employees
- Social distance will be mandatory during the experience
- Areas of constant access will be regularly disinfected
- Equipment will be disinfected between use
- Transport vehicles will be disinfected regularly
- Guides will be required to wash their hands regularly
- Employee body temperature check routine
- Employees with symptoms will stay at home and be paid as normal