Discover the best of Lisbon by tuk tuk. Feel the atmosphere of the great epic of the discoveries and travel back in time to the 16th century. Journey along the banks of the Tagus River in Belém.
Duration: 2 Hours (approx.) Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund Printed or mobile voucher accepted Fast booking confirmation
On this tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Belém.
Enjoy the grandeur of the Jerónimos Monastery and visit its grandiose, beautiful and delicate church.
Get acquainted with the Belém Tower built on the spot where the Portuguese caravels departed in 1500 to discover Brazil.
See the monument dedicated to all the main figures who played a major role in the Portuguese discoveries – Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
Take some time to enjoy the monument dedicated to the Portuguese discoveries and do not leave Belém without savoring one or more of its famous custard tarts, Pasteis de Belém.
- What Will You Do
- Learn about the history of each location from your professional and local guide
- Visit the most important monuments of Belém, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Belém Tower and more
- Travel along the river Tagus and taste the Pastéis de Belém, the most famous custard tarts of Portugal
- What Is Included
- Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- Experienced guide and driver
- Tuk tuk tour
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - mask and disinfectant gel