This is the best way to visit an area of Lisbon with the highest density of museums and monuments. It is also the ideal tour for those who are not used to cycling.
The visit starts at the great Commerce Square and continues on the dedicated bicycle path towards Belém along the Tagus River. Stop and admire the Monument of the Discoveries, a symbol of the Age of Portuguese Exploration that changed the world. In Belém, admire two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Tower of Bélem and the Jerónimos Monastery. Take some time to visit its unique Manueline Church.
After nurturing the spirit, we will nourish the body by tasting a famous “pastel de Belém” in the city’s most famous bakery. We can enjoy the tranquility of Belém gardens, have a glimpse of the Presidential Palace and the modern National Coach Museum.
Our last stop is at the LX Factory, an ancient industrial area rehabilitated into a leisure and stylish shopping space.
- What Will You Do1. Visit the center of the Discoveries history in Lisbon
2. Ride along the Tagus River
3. Learn about the Monument of the Discoveries, Tower of Bélem, and Jerónimos Monastery
4. Taste a traditional pastry: "Pastel de Belém"
5. Enjoy Belem Gardens
6. Visit Lx Factory
7. End the tour in riding back to the meeting point
- What To Expect- Live guide along the tour
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch)
- Live guide
- A bottle of water
- Custard tart
- Know Before You Go- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same place)
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- All the bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h