The tour starts by giving a general perspective of the capital with its highlights, main avenues and squares; then we drive to the historical quarter, where monuments classified World Heritage take you back to the time of the Discoveries – The Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery. Belém also has some of the most visited museums in the country, like the Coach Museum. And don’t forget to taste the Belem cakes! Find out why they’re so popular. And as Lisbon is a city turned to the river, we drive back along the riverside, discovering some more features for which the capital is famous, as Christ the King or the 25th April bridge, and the docks with restaurants and terrace cafes.
– Ticket validity: 24h after the validation.
– Hop ON Hop OFF: hop on and off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid.
– Present your paper voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk – from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket.
- What Will You DoDeparture point: Praça da Figueira
Conclusion point: Praça da Figueira
Points of interest: Basilica da Estrela | Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Torre de Belém | Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Rossio
Praça da Figueira | Restauradores | Av. Liberdade | Marquês de Pombal | Av. José Malhoa Sul | Av: José Malhoa Norte | Praça de
Espanha | El Corte Inglés | Parque Eduardo VII | Amoreiras | Basílica da Estrela | Museu dos Coches | Jerónimos/ Museu da
Marinha | Torre de Belém | Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Docas | Cais do Sodré | Rua do Comércio | Praça da Figueira
- What To ExpectTravel along the city's main avenues from the historic centre to the monuments of Belém!
In this Lisbon tour bus, travel along the city's main avenues with the fresh breeze of the Tagus on your face, from the historic centre to the monuments of Belém. This iconic area is an obligatory stop on any Lisbon tour buses with its monuments to the Portuguese voyages of discovery – the Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belém and Monument to the Discoveries - and various museums, the Carriage Museum in particular.
- What Is Included- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity.
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Trams during ticket validity.
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity.
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities).
- What Is Not Included- Museums/monuments entrance.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off.