Lisbon is a special and unique city: the noise of the electric ones going up and down the cobblestone streets, the sound of Fado in several points of the city, the preciousness of its historical buildings but also the coolest city of Portugal and Europe.
Lisbon was built on 7 hills and stretches along the river Tejo in a magnificent landscape, full of splendid monuments, numerous museums, fabulous hotels and beautiful viewpoints.
Filled with history and culture, this city is known for its unique luminosity, incomparable charm and enviable sunny weather.
Come with us and get to know Lisbon as an expert!
“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand,
Nor the tender smile, not even the company’s delight.
It is the genuine enthusiasm that comes when we discover that someone
Believe and Trust in Us ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Thinker
- What Will You Do- Eduardo VII park.
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- Jerónimos Monastery.
- Pastéis de Belém factory.
- 25 de Abril bridge crossing.
- Cristo Rei.
- S. Jorge Castel.
- Miradouros de Sta. Luzia e Srª do Monte.
- Parque das Nações.
- What To ExpectWe are a tourist animation company with a young and dynamic essence. Our aim is to make Portugal known to our passengers in a unique and peaceful way.
With our tours, we guarantee unique experiences, discovering the endless Portuguese heritage, from the palaces and castles, to the gastronomy and the genuine hospitality, beauty, mystery and unique charm of Portugal.
Our walks are accompanied by fun, playful moments, with a modern and current taste.
- What Is Included- Transport of passengers from the hotel or place of reference to the places of visit.
- Tourist information.
- Our goal is to provide a unique and peaceful Tour.
- Our schedules and itineraries are flexible.
- What Is Not Included- Meals.
- Entrance tickets to monuments (you decide if you want to visit some of the monuments).