Visit Lord of the Rings locations and take a journey with us deep into Middle Earth. On your scenic Lord Of The Rings guided tour, you will explore Isengard, Amon Hen, Lothlorien Forest, The Misty Mountains and Ithilien!
Stories and secrets will be shared by guides who have great insight into the filming.
Visit our closest world heritage area – encounter stunning ancient beech forest, braided rivers and glacier carved valleys.
Explore the unique flora and fauna and get up close to birdlife and animals. Discover the absolute beauty of the Dart River Valley, Paradise and The Mt Aspiring National Park.
Take the opportunity to dress up in Lord of the Rings costume in Lothlorien Forest. Come away with amazing photos and lasting memories from this unforgettable experience.
- What To Expect- A family owned and operated tour: As a local family we take pride in each and every tour.
- Small personalized groups per guide/vehicle: All our vehicles are 4WD with all seats forward facing
- An experience of 4 to 4 1/4 hours.
- What Is Included- Accommodation pick up: We'll get to all Central Queenstown accommodation. (Departs Queenstown at 8.00am and 1.45pm)
- Optional costume dress on: Pretend you are a star from Lord of the Rings, have fun to dress up in Capes and re-enacting sword game in the Lothlorien forest.
- Tour interpretation booklet: We have a booklet with our full commentary translated into Chinese
- Delicious Picnic: This is morning or afternoon tea normally around 10.15am or 3.30pm.
- What Is Not Included- Photo CD: Contains 65 images of the area. Taken on all 4 stations.
- (Optional) Tapic Trage: Imagine that you are a star of Lord Of The Rings, dress and enjoy with covers and sword in the forest of Lothlorien.