Keen to have the Best Tour in Los Angeles with your very own local guide? If so, we can help. After working for various other tour companies in Los Angeles, ALLDAYLA team developed a new superior route to sightsee this wonderful Los Angeles.
As locals, we put together the ultimate experience that we would want to have when visiting LA. Our 3-hour VIP tour is one of its kind. We are the only company to offer REAL STOPS where you’d step down of our minivans and take a walk with your local guide to the hidden gems of LA.
On the tour, you will be exploring secret hiking trails that offer amazing views, getting pictures with the Hollywood Sign (SUPER CLOSE), entering luxury mansions, cruising through expensive neighborhoods of Beverly Hills, learning about the nightlife of the City Of Angeles, and much more…
Perfect for solo travelers, couples, families, or for groups of up to 7 people. If desired, this tour can be customized to your wants and needs, just give us a call or email.
- What Will You DoDuring the trip, you'll discover unique landmarks, mansions, and hiking trials only locals know about. We will cruise through the mountains for the BEST outlook points like Mulholland Dr, get a picture at the REAL HOLLYWOOD SIGN (SUPER CLOSE), and jump out at famous Palm Trees' Street . We will also enter the American Film Academy, where hundreds of blockbusters (X-Men, Batman, Spiderman, The Big Labowski, Rush Hour, etc) were shot and explore the hidden gems of Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, and much more. This is not your usual scripted tour. In contrast, it is customized and filled with interesting facts about LA culture and history.
STOP at Lake Hollywood Park! NOT Griffith Observatory, Mulholland Drive or some far off location. Lake Hollywood Park is the best location for the Hollywood sign photo.
SCENIC MULHOLLAND DRIVE
STOP at the Overlook Point for the wonderful photos with the city. This drive along the top of Hollywood Hills offers great views of Los Angeles. Mulholland Drive is a street and road in the eastern Santa Monica Mountains of Southern California. It is named after pioneering Los Angeles civil engineer William Mulholland.
Discover the Great Houdini St, movie locations and recording studio of Jim Hendrix, Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc..
A trendy area known for its high-energy nightlife. The fabled Sunset Strip features the Chateau Marmot, a swanky celebrity hideaway, plus comedy clubs and live music venues like the legendary Whiskey a Go Go.
CELEBRITY HOMES & FILMING LOCATIONS
Only with AllDayLA’s special mini vans you can visit exclusive residential neighborhoods, where other larger tour buses are not allowed to enter.
STOP at the house that was featured in blockbuster movies like X Men, Spider-Man, Batman & Robin, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and countless classic films, tv show’s & music videos. Also, this is going to be a restroom break.
MICHAEL JACKSON MANSION
Discover the mansion Michael Jackson passed away in and find out the story behind it.
See the Pretty Woman Hotel and take pictures of expensive boutiques and luxury cars .
BEVERLY HILLS SIGN
STOP to get a photo with the sign and throw a coin in the fountain.
Finish the tour in the most popular area of the Walk-of-Fame and take pictures of the famous stars like Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Ice Cube, etc..
And Much More...
- What To Expect- Expect to have the BEST TOUR IN YOUR LIFE with real LA locals!
- We will make sure that you have all the must-have pictures in Los Angeles and even more than that.
- This tour is designed to provide you with unforgettable memories!
- What Is Included- Transportation
- Local Guide
- Photo Opportunities
- Admission Entrance to American Film Institute
- PickUp within 3 miles of Hollywood Blvd