The easiest and most fun way to know the mos emblematic places in Madrid, is a tour by segway.
Explore the Old Madrid or Retiro Park on top of a Segway! Discover all the highlights and more alongside your knowledgeable local guide and make the best of your stay in the city!
In a hour of tour we will pass by places as well known as: The Almudena Cathedral, The Royal Palace, Isabel II Square, Puerta del Sol or The New City such as Museo del Prado, Santa Ana Square, Puerta de Alcala, Jeronimos Church, etc or we can walk one hour through the Retiro Park.
At the time of the tour, you can decide the tour with the guide.
- What To Expect- You will go accompanied by an expert guide in tourism and history for a more personalized experience
- Visit the El Retiro park or visit the historic center of Madrid by segway
- Fatigue will be minimal, and fun, maximum, thanks to the great segways
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
- What Is Included- Local guide
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Know Before You Go- All users must be able to get on and off the segway by themselves
- Prohibited to pregnant women.
- Not recommended for people with bac problems or serious injuries.
- The minimum weight will be 45kg and the maximum weight will be 120kg
- It is recommended to wear confortable clothes and shoes
- It will not be suspended due to weak rain, in case of heavy rain it can be rescheduled at another time
- All surfaces with which users are in contact will be cleaned frequently
- The safety distance will be maintained on the segway during the tour
- All users will need to bring their own mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel and gloves available to users