The easiest and most fun way to get to know Madrid is a Segway tour. You will go accompanied by an expert guide in tourism and history for a more personalized experience.
During this 2-hour segway tour, explore Madrid’s largest park, Casa de Campo. You won’t be riding a regular segway, however. Feel the adrenaline as you go off-road on a segway X2, which allows you to explore Casa de Campo’s various types of terrain.
Perfect for groups of 12 people or more, this is a tour yo can enjoy with the whole family, a big group of friends or other travelers looking for an exciting experience in Madrid. And with your expert guide riding alongside you the whole time, enjoy a more personalized and informative experience in one of Europe’s largest parks.
Hop on and enjoy!
- What To Expect- Fatigue will be minimal and fun, maximum thanks to the great segways!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
- What Is Included- Local guide
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (opcional)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Know Before You Go- All users must be able to get on an off the segway by themselves
- Prohibited to pregnant women.
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious injuries
- The minimum weight will be 45kg and the maximum weight will be 120kg
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- It will not be suspended due to weak rain, in case of heavy rain it can be rescheduled at another time
- All surfaces with which users are in contact will be cleaned frequently
- The safety distance will be maintained on the segway during the tour
- All users will need to bring their own mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel and gloves available to users