Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo – the UNESCO-world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history – mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid and enjoy the panoramic view of Toledo, discover the architecture and history of this city. Explore the Jewish Quarter, every essential monument and its buildings. Alternately, if you want to sat back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have time to do.
At the end of your Toledo Tour (the experience in total lasts around 9 hours), you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus.
- What Will You Do- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo on your own
- Enjoy panoramic view of the city
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
- What Is Included- Bus to and from Madrid
- Brief explanation of the city by an expert guide
- Panoramic view of Toledo
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Food or beverages