The Great Path of Malaga hides treasures worth visiting and observing carefully, that is why we have decided to show you all these diamonds on our route through the Natural Area of the mouth of the Guadalhorce.
Among some of those symbolic places within the Senda Litoral del Guadalhorce are lagoons, beach areas and very magical river banks. We will also review the great ecological value of these locations in favor of the autochthonous species of the capital of the Costa del Sol. We will even have the opportunity to review certain fauna from Malacca, such as the pink flamingo or the White-headed Malvasía. The Guadalhorce is practically the last place in Europe where you can see the White-headed Malvasía, a species that was almost considered disappeared in the 70s.
How could it be otherwise, we will begin the country experience at the new Guadalhorce Footbridge, the largest wooden bridge in Europe to date. You will be surprised how long it is! It will not be the only bridge that we will cross, since in the Great Malaga Path there are several paths to link different neighborhoods.
This walk through the Natural Park of Guadalhorce will be the perfect occasion to experience a sunset near the beaches of Guadalmar, an image that you will never forget! Everything is perfectly organized to be able to appreciate the best time of transfer of the birds from inimitable panoramic views.
As if that were not enough, we will visit the nest area of Chortilejo Patinegro, a bird of high ornithological value and very special in Malaga. We will even find the occasional turtle swimming in the river, they are quite big! We can only advise you to take comfortable clothes, sunglasses or a cap, and let yourself be carried away by the experience on the route through the Natural Area of the mouth of the Guadalhorce.
- What Will You Do- The Great Path of Malaga.
- Natural Area of the mouth of the Guadalhorce.
- Lagoons, beach areas and river banks.
- White-headed Malvasia.
- Footbridge of the Guadalhorce,
- Beaches of Guadalmar.
- Chortilejo Patinegro.
- What To Expect- Where is the source of the Guadalhorce river?
- The largest wooden bridge in Europe.
- How many species rest during their migration at the mouth of the Guadalhorce?
- What routes can we follow through the Guadalhorce?
- What are the plants and flowers that can be seen the most at the mouth?
- What Is Included- Official Guide in Spanish.
- Walking tour.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- What Is Not Included- Transport.
- Food and drink.
- Know Before You Go- Our guides will be identified with an umbrella, flag, backpack or cord with water green accreditation and the company logo: Paseando Por Europa.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance because the tour will depart on time.
- Show the guide, at the meeting point, the reservation confirmation email either in print or by mobile phone or tablet.
- For the excursion to go ahead, a minimum of 4 participants is necessary.
- 100% safe tour
- The current regulations and the security and protection measures against COVID-19 are complied with: small groups, safety distance, guide equipment ...
- Remember to bring your mask!