Are you coming from a cruise and have a short stop in Malaga? Would you like to see everything that the Capital of the Costa del Sol has to offer in a few hours? Don’t put your hands on your head and stop looking, our Malaga Tour in 1 day with tickets is the perfect option to get to know the best places in the city in depth.
We will start the tour in the Plaza de la Marina, one of the nerve centers of the city and where you may be lucky enough to enjoy one of the many gastronomic fairs held there throughout the year. Then we will walk along the great Calle Larios, the main artery of Malaga and whose name is due to one of the historical businessmen of the city.
At the end of Calle Larios we will come across the Plaza de la Constitución, the scene of many events and the Malaga Fair. Here we will take a detour to see one of the greatest treasures of the people of Malaga, the Cathedral of Malaga. Known worldwide, the cathedral impresses at first sight for its beauty, but also for a detail that gives it the name of “La Manquita”. What is it? On the tour we will comment …
We will continue to Plaza del Obispo and then we will visit Antonio Banderas’ favorite place to eat, El Pimpi. This winery is the most classic in the center, there you can enjoy a good Malaga wine and delicious fish.
Right next to El Pimpi we will find ourselves face to face with one of the city’s emblems, the Roman Theater. This construction is imposing and we have to emphasize that very interesting theater plays are still taking place here. The Theater is escorted by another of the most visited monuments, the Alcazaba of Malaga, which served as a protective wall of the city.
After being amazed by the Alcazaba, we will continue our way to the Malaga City Hall, although what will make us enjoy the most will be the Paseo del Parque. This large avenue full of trees is a small lung of the city, which in recent years has been reinforced by the Palmeral de la Sorpresas, in the Port of Malaga.
To finish the Malaga in 1 Day Tour there is no better place than Pier 1, the new open-air shopping center that offers enviable views of the city. And achieved, we have seen the best of the center of Malaga in a single day. Amazing, right?
- What Will You Do- Plaza de la Marina.
- Calle Larios.
- Constitution Plaza.
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Plaza del Obispo.
- Bodegas, El Pimpi (Antonio Banderas' favorite place to eat.
- Roman theatre.
- Alcazaba of Malaga.
- Malaga's town hall.
- Walk of the Park.
- Port of Malaga.
- Pier 1.
- What To Expect- Who was the Marquis de Larios?
- How old is the Roman Theater of Malaga?
- What is the best dish that we can eat at the El Pimpi winery?
- To what area of the center of Malaga was the great Chiquito de la Calzada a regular?
- Why is the Cathedral of Malaga known as "La Manquita"?
- What Is Included- Official Guide in Spanish.
- Tickets to the Alcazaba, Roman Theater and Malaga Cathedral.
- Walking tour.
- 4 hours long.
- What Is Not Included- Transport.
- Food and drink.
- Know Before You Go- Our guides will be identified with an umbrella, flag, backpack or cord with water green accreditation and the company logo: Paseando Por Europa.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance because the tour will depart on time.
- Show the guide, at the meeting point, the reservation confirmation email either in print or by mobile phone or tablet.
- For the excursion to go ahead, a minimum of 4 participants is necessary.
- 100% safe tour
- The current regulations and the safety and protection measures against COVID-19 are complied with: small groups, safety distance, guide equipment ...
- Remember to bring your mask!