Full day journey along the natural views of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. Beginning the trip at the famous surf beach – Bells Beach, where the World Surf Competition is held. We continue the scenic drive and the next stop is at Split Point Lighthouse, where our passengers are took by surprise with stunning sights.
A quick stop at Memorial Arch then we stop for 1-hour lunch break at Lorne. Continuing the trip, we head to Kennett River where we will witness the local wildlife seeing birds and koalas in their natural environment.
Arriving at the 12 Apostles, we will walk down at Gibson Steps Beach (conditions permitted) to get a closer look at the magnificent rock stacks that rise up from the Southern Ocean. When you think you have seen enough, we will head to one of the best-loved stop-off points along the Great Ocean Road: Loch Ard Gorge.
To sum up the unforgettable experience we will stop and watch the sunset on a secret spot, no travelled by the crowds, you will be amazed! Finally arriving at Port Campbell, for a coffee (own expense) to prepare for the trip back to Melbourne.
- What Will You Do1. Depart from Melbourne CBD (St Pauls Cathedral – Flinders St) 7am (Winter) & 9am (Summer)
2. Bells Beach
3. Split Point Lighthouse
4. Memorial Arch
5. Lunch Break at Lorne (1 hour) Food not included, you may bring your own or purchase on a local café or restaurants.
6. Bird watching and Koala sights at Kennett River
7. Gibson Steps (Conditions applied)
8. 12 Apostles
9. Loch Ard Gorge
10. Sunset at a Secret Spot
11. Port Campbell
12. Return to Melbourne CBD at 7pm (winter) & 9pm (summer)
- What To ExpectYou will travel around the most scenic drive of Australia, stoping in the popular stops and the secret ones, not travelled by the crowds. Our friendly and professional tour guides will share the historical facts and the local knowledge.
Are you ready to tick this tour off your bucket list in style?
- What Is Included- 12 hours trip along the Great Ocean Road
- Professional, informative and friendly tour guide, live commentary available in English and Portuguese
- Water and picnic snacks
- Transport by air conditioned van
- National Park fees
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and dinner
- Know Before You Go- Remember to bring your camera, sunscreen a hat and warm clothes
- Please note: Reverse tour - During peak season we may change direction to avoid big crowds.