Be prepared to this full-day tour full of unexpected surprises!
Your destination is Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage and a truly outdoor treasure! A charming city that used to be dominated by Roman people, who left many historical buildings worthy a visit from you!
Testify the roman presence in the dazzling Roman Temple, an impressive gem that takes you back in time. The remains of this beautiful temple maintain its original beauty, therefore, is not going to be difficult to take great pictures on this roman monument!
Now you are about to visit a mystical place, The Chapel of Bones, as the name says, it is a chapel made from real bones. “We bones that here are, for yours await”- this is the sentence you will find at the building entrance. Seems promising!
Take a break, is now time to relax and enjoy a Portuguese lunch!
Even if you had explored many religious places in the world, the Cathedral of Évora is remarkable and can still impress you! It’s a masterpiece in gothic style and some details in roman style.
Going back to the school time, this full-day tour presents to you the magnificent University of Évora, the 2nd oldest university in Portugal. Let yourself be dazzled by its cloister and its amazing Portuguese blue tile murals along the walls. What a place to be a student! Is not only a historically rich, we risk saying that is a real pleasure for your eyes!
Take the opportunity to visit the Municipal Market and discover the fresh and flavours products conceived by this land. Pleasures to your eyes but mainly for you flavour sense!
This tour could never ever end without a wine tasting from a local prestigious producer. Take some time to visit while you enjoy the tastings before the return to Lisbon.
Your drop off in Lisbon is at the city centre.
- What Will You Do- Discover Évora, the Capital of Alentejo with so many treasures to explore.
- Find in several majestic buildings, historical evidence of Roman presence on this land, as the Temple of the Goddess Diana.
- Visit the Chapel of Bones where: “We bones that here are, for yours await”. Seems promising!
- Enter the Cathedral of Évora, an impressive masterpiece in gothic style.
- Discover the magnificent University of Évora, the 2nd oldest university in Portugal.
- Enjoy a wine tasting.
- What Is Included- Évora full-day tour from Lisbon
- Pick-up at selected hotels in central Lisbon (under request)
- Entrance in Chapel of Bones
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation on a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Portuguese Lunch
- Wine tasting
- What Is Not Included- Other meals and drinks
- Hotel drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers- Pick ups are made before the beginning of the tour
- Pick-up at central hotels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Cascais and Estoril –8€ per person
- Drop off in Lisbon’s city center