Jeep Safari looking beyond the tourist spots there’s an almost undiscovered Algarve with traditional hill top villages, agricultural landscape and vestiges of moorish influence ideal for off road experiences for individuals, families or even corporate events.
Driving in a comfortable Land Rover and guided by our experienced staff, we take you where no other jeep as gone before.
Crossing streams, old villages like Alte where it seems like the time has stopped, swimming in a crystal clear water spring, learning all about cork and tasting local traditional liquors and honey, will create a special atmosphere taking you to our roots, traditions and history. From the highest point of Rocha da Pena you will experience one of the most impressive views of the Algarve.
It will be probably the best day of your holidays.
- What Will You Do- Jeep safari with english speaking driver.
- Generous typical lunch.
- Driving in a comfortable Land Rover and guided by our experienced staff.
- Swimming in a crystal clear water spring.
- Breathtaking views.
- Learning all about cork and cork oaks.
- Tasting local traditional liquors and honey.
- What To Expect- A day full of surprises, information, adventure and entertainment.
- Friendly staff.
- Beautiful views and landscape.
- Expect the unexpected.
- What Is Included- Pick up & drop off.
- All visits on the way.
- Generous lunch with drinks at the full day option.
- Liquors and honey tasting.
- 100% fun and entertainment!
- What Is Not Included- Picking fruit from the trees.
- Bad mood.
- If you have food intolerances please let us know after booking.
- You must alert that you are vegan when you do the booking, otherwise the restaurant charge extra.
- TransfersIncluded in the price. We do have pick ups in all hotels in the areas between Armação de Pera and Vilamoura, free of charge.
The time and place for the transfer is combined after the booking moment. We dont do pick up at private locations.