Phenomenal landscapes, rich wildlife in abundance: these are the characteristics of a day-trip which will prove unforgettable.
Ngorongoro is a special place. ‘Africa’s Garden of Eden’ is a volcanic crater full of wildlife, a UNESCO World Heritage Site worthy of the name.
Animals are present all year-round, making this a destination not to miss. Lions, cheetah, leopard, black rhino, baboons, hippo, elephant… The list here is endless.
- What Will You DoARUSHA - NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA
With the three-hour journey to see stunning Ngorongoro ahead of us, a 07.00 departure from your hotel in Arusha City is required. Your expert Alaitol Safaris driver-guide will take good care of you throughout the day, enjoying the chance to share his knowledge with you.
You will have time to enjoy your picnic lunchbox, which is included in the day tour. After a wonderful day enjoying the spectacular sights and sounds of this truly special place, we leave Ngorongoro around 15.00, to arrive back in Arusha for 18.00 where you are dropped off at your hotel in Arusha city.
- What To Expect- Private guided tour to Ngorongoro crater starting from Arusha.
- Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most unique safari destinations in Africa
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the natural habitat.
- Explore one of the world's largest caldera.
- Visit Masai Village.
- Experiences: Big 5 game drives, Birds watching, culture tour & African sun.
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport: 4X4 Custom built – Toyota Landcruiser.
- AMREF Flying Doctor Insurance.
- Park fee for Ngorongoro Crater.
- Professional Driver guide.
- Bottled water, Coffee or tea, soft drinks, a bottle of wine throughout the tour.
- What Is Not Included- Visit Masai Boma.
- Tips for the guide approx. 10-30 USD per day per car.
- Travel Insurance.
- Post Night Accommodation in Arusha.
- Know Before You Go- This safari requires a minimum of one person.
- This is a private safari.
- We pick from hotels within Arusha Town.
- For pick up from Arusha airport will be at an extra fee of USD 40 and from Kilimanjaro Airport will be at an extra cost of USD 60.
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Arusha.
And we will use Safari Vehicle Custom built – Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 equipped with pop-up roof, Opening Sliding windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, and Extra Fuel tanks, Refrigerator for cooling drinks, one pair of binoculars per couple, Eco-friendly Trash Bag, Wi-Fi on board during the safari, Charging Outlets type Plug G for charging Cameras and smartphones.