One of the biggest and greatest beer festival in the world and a firm favourite on every traveller’s bucket list you know it; Oktoberfest! This is where big strong German beers are flowing with delicious Bavarian food combined with dancing bands and carnical rides makes it one of the greatest festival in the world. Stoke Travel’s all-inclusive Oktoberfest packages include: festival entry, accommodation in pre-erected twin tents with camping mattresses and sleeping bags, a cooked brunch every morning, our world-famous Stoketoberfest campsite parties, guides to direct you to the beer halls and an international crowd of like-minded travellers to party with.
- What Will You Do8am-10am Hot breakfast to get you all fuelled up for a day of drinking and mayhem at the festival
9am onwards Make your way to the beer halls for a day full of antics. Meet us at the Augustiner-Festhalle tent!
8pm onwards Massive campsite party begins; the beer and sangria will be flowing and the music will start pumping
11pm Oktoberfest closes for the night and all those who have lasted the day head back to campsite to join the party
- What To ExpectYou can expect to make a lot of new friends and sing (or lip sync) the traditional German songs in the beerhalls with a massive jug in your hand. After a day or partying at the Oktoberfest fairground you'll return to the campsite where the funniest and craziest things happens. We organise loads of different entertainment so there will not be a lazy day, only if you choose to.
- What Is IncludedCamping accommodation in twin-share pre-erected tents with foam mats and sleeping bags
A tasty breakfast each morning (vegetarians can be catered for)
Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls via public transport
A fun, party atmosphere with an international vibe
- What Is Not IncludedPillow and power station at your tent
- Know Before You GoBring warm clothes since it can be cold
Showertokens and powerstation for phone charging is €1, so bring some cash