We are not another walking tour. Beijing is a huge city, and the only way to find the best, hidden local food is to wind your way through the hutong alleys of Beijing where the locals live…with your own tuktuk! We only stop at local, family run shops that you (or any other tourist) would never find on your own. Our tuktuks are the only way to get off the beaten path to eat the best food in the city by covering over 10km all around the city, not just one street. Oh, and all of our Beijing Food Tours include unlimited beer (or soft drinks if you prefer) and a stop at a local brewery!
Experience the “new” Beijing with a night out in the the city’s hutong neighborhood. Start at one of Beijing’s premier craft breweries nestled in a quaint hutong alleyway to try a flight of expertly crafted brews. Then hop in one of our Lost Plate Tuktuks and cruise through the streets to a hip BBQ joint that grills sticks of meat over flames and brews their own beer. End the night at Beijing’s most innovative cocktail bar where we’ll passionately take you on a journey of baijiu tasting, China’s only local spirit, before a cocktail is crafted specifically for your tastes.
Relax as we guide you through the historic area of Beijing and show you a night out to remember. You will meet your guide and tuktuks at an easy-to-find central location (detailed instructions will be included in your confirmation email sent immediately after booking) and then wind your way through the narrow streets and alleys of Beijing’s hutongs.
Start at a local brewery literally hidden down a small alley in Beijing for a flight of local craft beer with familiar tastes and local influences. Then head over to a local BBQ joint for a spread of grilled meats and dishes, Beijing’s favorite late-night eats, at a hip spot that also brews their own beer. Finally, find your way to another secret spot to discover Baijiu, China’s favorite local spirit, with an expertly curated introduction & tasting before sipping a cocktail made specifically to your preference.
If you want to see how local spend a night out in the city, this is the way to do it! All Food, Drinks and Tuktuk transportation is included.
- What Is Included- Relax as we guide you through the historic area of Beijing and show you a night out to remember. If you want to see how we spend a night out in the city, this is the way to do it!
- After meeting near the Lama Temple Subway Station, jump in one of our private TukTuks (stocked full of beer) that will accompany you for the night as you cruise through quaint alleyways and lit up streets
- Head over to a Beijing brewery for a flight of local craft beer with familiar tastes and local influences
- Enjoy a spread of BBQ’d meats and dishes, Beijing’s favourite late-night eats, at a hip spot that also brews their own beer
- Discover Baijiu, China’s favourite local spirit, with an expertly curated introduction & tasting before sipping a cocktail made specifically to your preference
- The tour will begin and finish at different locations, all transportation between stops will be done by TukTuk