Porto has a welcoming and conservative character that hides a contemporary and creative city represented in modern buildings, important architects, and diverse cultural offer.
Porto is a city of important people, strong economic groups, poets, sailors, heroes and winners and gave the name to Portugal and to one of the most famous wine of the world, Port wine!
This Private Experience will help you to discover and understand the city that was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1996 and European Capital for Culture in 2001.
- What Will You DoItinerary: Avenida dos Aliados, Mercado do Bolhão, Rua Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, Estação de São Bento, Torre Dos Clérigos, Praça Da Batalha, Sé, Igreja de São Francisco, Palácio Da Bolsa, Ribeira, Caves, Casa Da Musica, Foz, Boavista, Castelo Do Queijo, Marginal;
- What To ExpectOporto is a contemporary and creative city represented in modern buildings, important architects, and diverse cultural offer.
You will get the chance to know all the details.
- What Is Included- Local guide.
- Visit and wine tasting at wine cellar.
- What Is Not Included- Monuments visits.