Jaipur the shimmering pride of India is beautifully embellished with the pink hue because of which it has been nicknamed as the pink city of India. This pink city largely contributes in the tourism of India as well as of Rajasthan by proffering alluring wonderments to its visitors.
This exceptional city of India has been intriguingly adorned by various heritage pieces which are eminent for their intricate architecture. This flabbergast city is full of surprises which it exceptionally endows to its foreign tourists.
The majestic forts, beautiful palaces and grandiose temples act as a gem or what we called a cherry on top. It is a place full of architectural marvels but it is not the only thing which makes this city prominent in the world.
The distinctive culture which is visible as soon as you enter the territory of this city stands as a major reason that attracts the travelers. It is a place of the royal maharajas of the time and the regality can still be sensed soil of the place. The best of Jaipur can be seen in its architectural wonders, royal legacy, raw beauty and vivid ethnicity as well as traditions.
- What Will You Do05:00 Hrs.
Pick up from hotel & drive to Jaipur by private air conditioned car.
Arrive Jaipur & proceed for Amber Fort, is one that cannot be easily described. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills.
Transfer to a restaurant for lunch (cost not included).
Proceed for City Palace which is a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. A part of palace has been converted into museum. It has an impressive collection of arts, carpets, enamelware and weapons, Later visit Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal, this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world. Past, present and future merge at Jai Singh's Observatory, where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century.
Drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel.
- What To Expect- The stunning Hawa Mahal, (Palace of Winds) - where the Maharajah’s wives would spy on daily life of Jaipur hidden by the lattice work screens.
- The Jantar Mantar astronomical observation instruments.
- The pink city gates and walls.
- The busy atmosphere of central Jaipur’s markets and shops.
- Watch the sunset over Jaipur from the sun temple
- What Is Included- Travel Delhi-Jaipur-Delhi by private air conditioned car
- Pick up and drop off from Hotels in Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amber fort
- Professional English speaking tour guide in Jaipur
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Our personal assistance
- Sightseeing by exclusive air conditioned private car
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- All taxes , driver allowances , parking
- What Is Not Included- Entry fee to monuments (Approx USD 28 per person)
- Any meals.
- Gratuities, telephone calls etc.
- Any item not shown in includes
- Know Before You GoThe Best Time to Visit Jaipur: As always, it depends on what you are looking for. October and March is high-time for tourists to visit Jaipur, as that is after the city gets incredibly hot in the Summer (April to June) as well as after the monsoons which barrage the city from July to September.
However, if you are looking for cheaper accommodations and fewer tourists, you may want to visit during monsoon season or the summer. Although it will be hot and rainy, respectively, it is a great way to experience the city away from the crush of tourists, and to get off-the-beaten-path.
Safety and Cultural Norms : Jaipur is generally a very safe city, though it should be noted that Rajasthan is often more conservative than other states in India. We recommend that all women where modest clothing (high cut shirts that cover the shoulders and loose pants/skirts). Men generally wear pants out even in the summer, not shorts.
Generally, it is recommended that women stay in groups after dark.