Benefiting from the location of our store, the tour starts high up in the city, allowing for an easy bike ride through the center.
After meeting the river and with all proper presentations aside, take an easy bike ride along its waters and enjoy the wonderful landscapes that give it shape.
You’ll have time to get to know all of the city’s architecture and feel firsthand how it slowly grew toward the ocean.
- What Will You Do1. Start the e-bike tour from the meeting point, near Trindade subway station
2. Starting the tour we will be passing right in the heart of Porto, Avenida dos Aliados, in the direction of the river Douro.
3. Then the travelers will be able to see the Palacio da Bolsa and the Hard Club. You will also know about one of the most important Portuguese personalities related to the exploration of the oceans.
4. Pass by Igreja de Sao Francisco, an impressive Gothic church down by the river area.
5. See the Farol-Capela de S. Miguel-O-Anjo. Almost unnoticeable lies this small structure, being the first renaissance building in the entire country and even one of the oldest in Europe.
6. Stop at the fortress Sao Joao Baptista, an impressive structure down by the meeting point between the river Douro and the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Enjoy the ocean view and the environment surrounding you at beach do Molhe, before starting to head back to the inner city again.
8. Pass by the Parque da Cidade do Porto. The only city park with a direct connection to the beach. This is an idyllic place, with two lakes, gooses and the migrating birds that visit the area from time to time
9. Pass by the Jardim da Rotunda da Boavista. If you had no clue that Napoleon ordered the invasion of Portugal during the Napoleonic wars, here is your chance.
10. For the last stop, see the Igreja de Sao Martinho de Cedofeita. Considered the oldest church in the city, it is not entirely sure as to when it was built. Historians suggest that it might have been build around the 5th or 6th centuries. The one that you can see today tho, dates back to the ending of the 11th century.
- What Is Included- 3-hour e-bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of an electric bike and helmet
- Liability and personal accident insurances
- The tour includes a short break of 20m
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- At the beginning of the bike ride we will leave the city center which is conditioned by some car traffic and people. Then we will continue quietly by the river and the sea.
- In the final stretch, keep in mind that we will ride on the biggest avenue in Oporto, where the traffic will be noticed more and also the climbs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour can be in Portuguese, English or Spanish