All seasons Bosnia-Herzegovina discovery 6 days tour from Sarajevo. Discover medieval land with fortresses, monasteries and old towns. Consider this tour is a fine example off the beaten path travel. Important is, such a tour is also a safer way to travel in the current situation.
During this tour we going to visit medieval fortress Travnik, medieval town Jajce with its fortress and waterfall, historical center of town Mostar (UNESCO site) and walk over famous Mostar bridge, walk streets of fortified town Počitelj, get to know why Radimlja is UNESCO world heritage site, enjoy Stolac hilly fortress, visit calm sunny town Trebinje and taste local wines in cozy winery, meet silent Tvrdos monastery and Zavala monastery, wonder on beauty of Kravica waterfalls and pass the beauty nature all days.
This tour starts and finishes in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and will take 6 days (5 nights). Planned distance of this tour is 819 km. Overall, with this tour you will visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
We practice the Slow Tourism philosophy. That means that we work our tours at a pace that allows our clients to have a more authentic experience and a true exploration of each destination we visit. We dismiss the stress, the rush, the tight schedules and the crazy running from spot to spot, specially related to bus travel package tours for large groups.
We accept 5 people maximum for this tour.
This tour is available whole year round.
The provided prices are valid when 2 people take the tour and share one double or twin room. If you think to order this tour for more people, please contact us, for possible discounts.
This tour is available for solo travelers as well. Please contact us for details.
We provide for this tour a special discount for pensioners (seniors citizens).
This tour (same as the other tours we offer) is available in English and Spanish. Disponible en Español.
More information about this tour, including detailed itinerary, tour map and possible discounts you can find it on our site.
- What Will You DoThis tour start and finish in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Day 1: Travnik fortress, Jajce historical center, Jajce waterfall, Jajce free time; accommodation in Jajce
Day 2: Jajce fortress, Scit monastery, Mostar free time; accommodation in Mostar
Day 3: Blagaj monastery, Mostar historical center (UNESCO World Heritage site), Mostar free time; accommodation in Mostar
Day 4: Medjugorje pilgrimage center, Kravica waterfall, Počitelj medieval old town, Mostar free time; accommodation in Mostar
Day 5: Radimlja archaeological site (UNESCO World Heritage site), Stolac fortress, Zavala monastery, Trebinje winery; accommodation in Trebinje
Day 6: Tvrdos monastery, Trebinje cathedral, Dobrićevo monastery; return to Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Planned distance of this tour: 819 km.
- What Is Included- Transport with driver
- Transport in van with air conditioner
- Tour director all time with you
- Transportation for your group only, no foreigners
- Accommodation in *** hotels or pensions
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Accommodation with breakfast only
- Accommodation always with internet (provided by property)
- English spoken driver and tour director
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in single rooms
- Hotel tourist tax
- Professional local tour guide
- Entry fees and tickets
- Flights tickets
- Ferry tickets
- Travel insurance
- Country visas
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 5 people per group.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people; the prices shown are for 2 people.
- This tour is available for solo travelers as well. Please contact us for details.
- We provide for this tour a special discount for pensioners (seniors citizens).
- This tour (same as the other tours we offer) is available in English and Spanish.
- During the tour is included breakfast only. As a rule, we are going to stay in each place of accommodation only 1 night, so it makes no sense to pay there for lunch and dinner. Instead of that, let's enjoy local cuisine.
- Transportation is in a minivan with air conditioner and English speaking driver. Feel free to ask to stop whenever you need, for a nice image or some snack.
- Transfers- Pick up at any hotel or place, in or around Sarajevo.
- Drop off is the same as pick up, or upon request in another place.
- Transportation in a minivan with air conditioner and English speaking driver.
- Feel free to ask to stop whenever you need, for a nice view, photo op or a snack.