The first stop is the fantastic Palace of Queluz, built in the 18th Century, which was the official royal residence of the king D. Pedro IV of Portugal.
Visit to the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels and shrines.
Climb to the Moorish Castle where the construction of the first sections of its wall dates from the 8th and 9th century. From the castle, you can enjoy a fantastic view of the whole region. It can’t be missed!
The next stop is the Pena Palace where you can admire a mix of architectural styles in the interior as well as in the exterior. The Pena Palace is one of the best examples of Romanticism from the 19th century. Make sure to have your camera ready to capture the fantastic landscape surrounding the Palace.
Next, discover the most westerly point of continental Europe. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you can gaze at the beaches and the beautiful towns of Estoril and Cascais.
A stop in Colares in the cellars of Adega regional de Colares to have a tasting of the best regional wines.
On the way back, we will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. A real sanctuary for surf, windsurf and kitesurf.
And of course we can’t leave without visiting the charming town of Cascais. This former fishing village used to be a royal getaway. Nowadays it still is one of the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to all that it has to offer: boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches and much more.
- What Will You Do- Palace of Queluz.
- Moorish Castle.
- Pena Palace.
- Westerly point of Europe.
- Wine tasting.
- Guincho's beach.
- What To ExpectSintra's monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unraveling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you. In this Sintra tour you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Gincho’s dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains. This is a must-do site in Portugal! Pena Palace Ticket included and the option!
- What Is Included- Pena Palace and Pena park Ticket.
- Bottled water.
- Wine tasting.
- Private Driver.
- Hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up.
- Private tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
- What Is Not Included- Guide inside monuments.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.