Get to know Córdoba in the most comfortable and personalized way with our Private Tour of Córdoba, the perfect tour to do with family or friends and a guide in Spanish completely at your disposal. Our guide will pick you up and take you on a walk around the city according to an itinerary based on your tastes and preferences.
During your private tour of Córdoba we will walk through the streets of the city at your own pace, with breaks to take photos, eat or buy a souvenir. In addition, our guide will be able to advise you on which are the best places to eat in Córdoba (especially to try salmorejo, a typical dish of the area), how to use public transport, which are the best areas to shop in Córdoba and even details and curiosities of local life. Ask us what you want, we will be happy to help you!
In our standard itinerary we will see the most important monuments and attractions of Córdoba: the free access part of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, Roman Bridge, Puerta del Puente, Patio de los Naranjos, Jewish Quarter of Córdoba, Plaza of the Corredera …
- What Will You Do- The free access part of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba.
- Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos.
- Roman bridge.
- Gate of the Bridge.
- Courtyard of the Orange trees.
- Jewish quarter of Córdoba.
- Plaza de la Corredera.
- What To ExpectWhy book a private tour of Córdoba?
1. Fully customizable itinerary
2. Own tour guide, exclusive for your group
3. We adapt to your availability
4. You set the pace.
5. Ideal for families and friends
6. Start of the tour in the city center
- What Is Included- Spanish speaking guide.
- Private walking tour, exclusively for the people of the group.
- Start of the tour at the desired place in the center of Córdoba.
- What Is Not Included- Visits to monuments not included in the agreed itinerary.
- Food and drink.
- Know Before You Go- Our guides will be identified with an umbrella, flag, backpack or cord with water green accreditation and the company logo: Paseando Por Europa.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance because the tour will depart on time.
- Show the guide, at the meeting point, the reservation confirmation email either in print or by mobile phone or tablet.