In a place of exceptional beauty, dominated by the blue of the sea, the Espinhaço Fort. Situated near Cape Rock and more than 100 meters above sea level, this “balcony” provides fantastic views of the sea that fit the dark rock, contrasting with the white of the foam.
Sometimes you can see groups of dolphins coming out of the water, giving us unique shows. It is in this scenario that this rappel action unfolds.
Participants will have contact with the materials used, such as equipment, safety rules, techniques of descent and then begin the adventure. Anyone can participate, even without some experience, because it is a normal rappelling on a small wall, after moving to Australian abseiling and then to suspended abseiling. Everything is done within a progressive climb, until finally it ends with a radius of suspension of almost 100 meters practically on the sea.
It’s just one person, the blue of the sea and some seagulls that cross with you.
- What To Expect- Fabulous view on the sea.
- One of the biggest descents of rappel suspended from the world.
- An unforgettable experience.
- A lot of emotion and adrenaline.
- What Is Included- All technical equipment.
- 2 Guides.
- Transport (If this is your option).