Enjoy kayaking in the beautiful waters of the Algarve in a safe, comfortable and exciting way and discover the stunning views of Ria Formosa.
We have available a kayak rental service with departures from Faro to paddle through the Algarve’s famed blue waters in your very own kayak.
Enjoy the unique sensation of kayaking during your holiday in the Algarve. Gather your family and friends and spend a good time out kayaking along the channels of the Ria Formosa towards the islands and beaches of this amazing Nature Park, elected one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
Our Rotomod sit-on-top kayaks are stable, safe, comfortable, and easy to use, making them the perfect way for you to explore the waters of the Algarve. You don’t need any experience to get the most out of your very own kayaking adventure. With 4 different models of kayak available for hire, this is a safe, comfortable and exciting way to have an adventure in the Ria Formosa Nature Park.
GOOD TO KNOW
– To fully enjoy your tour you may also bring a small snack.
– Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
– Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for kayaking. We recommend the use of water shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties that can get wet.
– A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. Camera, bathing suit and beach towel are excellent ideas.
– A change of clothing can make a difference at the end of your kayak tour.
- What Will You Do- Rent a kayak to explore Ria Formosa.
- We have available a kayak rental service with departures from Faro to paddle through the Algarve’s famed blue waters in your very own kayak.
- Enjoy the unique sensation of kayaking during your holiday in the Algarve.
- What Is Included- Use of kayak
- Use of paddles and safety vests
- What Is Not Included- Hotel pick-up and drop-off