Listing ID: 15131
From Faro: 1H30 Segway Tour In The Ria Formosa Natural Park With Bird Watching
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Meet your guide near the Faro airport, then begin your birdwatching tour by Segway at Ria Formosa Natural Park. The tour will start with a safety briefing and you’ll be explained how to operate your Segway.
Then the group follows the guide to the Ria Formosa Natural Park. You’ll see the Park’s marshes, freshwater lagoons, and tidal flats that comprise this important tranquil habitat. Learn about the hundreds of species that live here during spring and autumn migration periods.
Traverse nature and wildlife surroundings along smooth trails and paths. Then, zip over to Ludo for the park’s best birdwatching. Gaze into your binoculars and scan lush ecosystems for vibrant rosy-pink flamingos and purple swamphen preening their plumage. Listen as your guide explains how the park’s system of barrier islands communicates with the sea and makes a perfect home to its feathered inhabitants.
- What Will You Do- Ride your Segway along trails in a wonderful setting of the natural reserve of Ria Formosa
- View panoramic landscapes including mangroves, tidal flats and fresh water ponds
- Observe several native and migratory birds such as the rare purple cayman and flamingos in their natural habitat
- Learn more about the ecosystems and bird species with your expert guide
- What Is Included- Liability insurance
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Use of binoculars
- Expert guide
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Best trip we've done this holiday