Take a tour of Rome’s third largest city garden, Villa Borghese, and enjoy a delicious picnic in the park during this half-day tour. Stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire pond, the statues, the terraces, and of course, the beautiful plants. Visit the Terrazza del Pincio and enjoy a delicious lunch while taking in the scenery of the park.
Relax in one of the largest gardens in Rome, Villa Borghese (the third largest public garden in Rome), with its pond, statues, the Pincio terrace overlooking Piazza del Popolo where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas in the capital. Within the 80 hectares is the Galleria Borghese, one of the most important museums, the Bioparco, Museo Bilotti, Museo Canonica, the Museo Civico di Zoologia, the Casa del Cinema and the Silvano Toti Globe Theater.
Villa Borghese with its cultural richness but also a landscape with an exterminated flora and fauna, is perfect for a picnic, perhaps joining the walk and lunch in the open air. After discovering the gardens of Villa Borghese and before starting the picnic in a plaid blanket provided by us, you can even admire the Terrazza del Pincio, another symbol of the Eternal City and famous all over the world.
From this place, surrounded by greenery and gardens, you can enjoy a superb view over the city of Rome which will leave you speechless. This place encompasses romance, history and beauty and the emotions that will remain with you for a long time.
- What To Expect- Stroll through Rome’s largest garden during this half-day tour
- Explore Villa Borghese’s 80-hectare space with statues, flora, and terraces
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch complete with drinks inside the park
- See the Terrazza del Pincio, a symbol of the Eternal City
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic for lunch
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers