The sites in the Eternal City are spread out so it can be a challenge to see all the highlights in a week, let alone one day. On this tour, you can see the best of the historic center of Rome as well as less-visited areas like the Aventine and Celio hills, which are not usually included in walking tours because of their inaccessibility by foot!
This tour can include the Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, the Circus Maximus as well as Campo dei Fiori, Pantheon, Jewish Ghetto, the Mouth of Truth or more hidden gems like the Aventine hill with the orange grove, the square of the knights of Malta and the city rose garden.
We can tailor the tour entirely to you and your group: the itineraries listed here are merely suggestions and their purpose is to give you an idea of what you can see during a tour by Golf cart. Discuss any priorities or must-see sites with your guide before the tour or simply hit the road and see where the day takes you.
- What Will You Do1. Begin the tour with a private pick up by golf cart from your hotel within the historical center. If you hotel is not placed within the center tour would start at our shop in Piazza del Gesù 47.
2. Get together with your guide and discuss your perfect itinerary with him
3. Enjoy your private tour! Stop at the sites to make pictures and listen to the stories of Rome
4. End tour after 3 hours either back at your hotel or anywhere within the center of Rome, maybe at a nice restaurant...
- What To Expect- 3 hour Golf-Cart tour customized to your wishes
- Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking guide.
- Private tour to ensure a customized intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off We could start / end your tour at your hotel (If in the centre of Rome)
- Great Photo opportunities of ancient monuments, stunning panoramic views and beautiful hidden corners of the city.
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome - when communicated up to 24H in...
- Professional guide
- Fee transport by golf-cart is offered when booking a tour with Rolling Rome
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Know Before You Go- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour could start from your hotel when in the center of Rome. Please make sure to add your hotel details in the 'additional info' so we could start from your hotel. Otherwise tour starts from Rolling Rome shop. address: Piazza del Gesu 47
- No entrance to The Colosseum/Forum and Vatican Museum during the tour; You will stop by these sites during the tour but you will not enter
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer. Please note a cart could have a max. number of 3 participants when having a wheelchair.
- no maximum participants. When using two or more carts, each one comes with a guide.