We will begin our excursion, crossing a route full of contrasts: cultivation lands, valleys, mountain ranges and white villages. From Cuevas del Becerro, we will enter the province of Cádiz to visit one of its most beautiful villages: Setenil de las Bodegas, which has the peculiarity that many of its houses have been built on rocks… “Abrigo bajo rocas”. We’ll walk for approximately 45 minutes.
Then, and returning to the province of Malaga, we will arrive in Ronda, where we will walk through the Jardines de la Alameda and Balcones del Tajo, passing next to the Plaza Monumental de Toros, one of the oldest in Spain. It is the time of our tapas from Ronda, which we will taste in one of the most renowned inns in the city.
We will cross the New Bridge from where we will enjoy one of the most impressive views of the Tajo de Ronda and we will reach the Medina, where we will visit a Palatial House from the XIX century. And finally, we will approach the heart of the old city, the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent, where are among other buildings, the Santa María la Mayor Church and the Town Hall. This visit will last about 2 hours. We will return to the Mercadillo area where we will have free time for lunch and shopping.
Then we’ll return to the points of origin, crossing a route that goes from Ronda to San Pedro de Alcántara (Marbella), that will delight us with some magical landscapes of mountain, where the contrasts of color due to the great variety of botanical species autochthonous of the zone they will be the main protagonists.
- What Will You Do- Explore the beautiful white village of Ronda
- Learn more about the legends of the region from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of the remote villages of Andalusia
- Taste authentic food made by the locals
- What Is Included- Pick-up and drop off from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Málaga
- Multilingual guide
- Walk through Setenil de las Bodegas
- Guided tour of Ronda
- Tickets to the Don Bosco Palatial House
- Audio guides for groups of more than 20 people
- Tapas from Ronda
- Motorway toll fees, where applicable
- Civil liability insurance