From the depths of the craters of ancient volcanoes where lakes and woods emerge as a beautiful scene to the legends and myths about the top of the Atlantida to the beautiful views of different shapes to the Atlantic Ocean. The landscapes retain their original purity as the time haven’t passed by.
We invite you to visit the most beautiful places of the island with us. With accompaniment of local guides who will show you all the charms of São Miguel Island. Wonderful views, local identity and traditions, tasty gastronomy, stories and legends as well as the hospitality of the people that will make your tour a unique experience.
We have a van with 8 seats ideal for your group, friends or family. A comfortable and accessible van with individual air conditioning, with dark windows, DVD monitor and music player. The van is fully adapted and equipped with hydraulic platform lift to transport wheelchair.
- What Will You DoOn this excursion we will explore the west side of the island and the massive Sete Cidades volcanic complex with about 800 thousand years old. Located inside a 5 km diameter crater possessing one of the most beautiful lakes in volcanic craters, the Blue and Green Lake a single lake split by a bridge with two different colors. We will go through roads where it is common to find flowers like the hydrangeas, mainly during the summer. Several viewpoints, beautiful lakes where you can have magnificent views. We will visit one of the most beautiful parts of the island. Do not forget your camera to remember the moments and the unique landscapes. The Azores are a paradise for nature lovers.
- What To Expect- View the magnificent view of the lakes from the top of an extinct volcano;
- Try regional products by taking a break in the village next to lake;
- Relax and enjoy the view inside a volcano crater;
- Pass through flowered roads with hydrangeas, more abundant in the summer;
- Finish your tour near the sea passing through several local parishes.
- What Is Included- Driver / Guide;