Loose yourself without getting lost…
On your sightseeing treasure hunt in Málaga, you will explore Málaga in your private group at your own pace, exploring the most charming corners and sights on and off the beaten track in the historic city centre.
Lead by our “Golden GPS Compass” (easy-peasy to use) and equipped with a magic treasure book you will discover Málaga, whilst being provided with interesting information and facts and insider tips about further activities for you Málaga trip.
Whilst exploring and sightseeing Málaga, the treasure book keeps ready a small riddle or a hint for hidden clues in your environment… so fall in love with the lovely, little details of Málaga and with a bit bunch of luck, you will find the secret treasure chest of Málaga at the end of your Tour.
In the beginning of the tour we welcome you at our meeting point and give a small introduction about the tour and the material. We will be available all the time by a simple phone we will provide you with. You will also meet us in one or another station, and we make sure that you’ll take home some great pictures of your tour.
At the end of your tour, we await you at a beautiful place with the treasure chest, filled with small surprises.
After the introduction you will be easily lead to 10 different stations (important sights and beautiful hidden places) by the “golden compass”. The treasure book provides you with interesting facts and insider tips about each station and always keeps ready a task for you to solve, to decode the secret message to open the treasure chest in the end of the tour.
The tasks neither are time consuming nor difficult and invite you to focus on the lovely details of the historic city center of Málaga.
- What Will You DoOur Tour offers you the perfect balance between sightseeing, information, fun and autonomy. You will explore the city centre at your own pace, can take a coffee or snack break in between and our treasure guide, who will welcome you at our meeting point in the city centre and who will also await you at the final treasure hunt station with your treasure is available the whole time by a simple phone we provide you with during the tour.
You will explore 10 different stations in the historic centre of Málaga, pass by the famous sights and charming hidden corners off the beaten tourist tracks.
At each station you can solve a small riddle or look for hidden clues, to find the secret treasure chest of Málaga at the end of your tour.
- What To Expect- Duration: 3-4 hours, you can do the tour at your own pace.
- You will experience the perfect balance between fun, interactive exploring, information and sightseeing.
- Our treasure guide welcomes you and does a short introduction at the beginning of the tour. During the tour you are independently on your own lead by our golden and easy-to-handle GPS compass, which contains all the stations you go to. At the end, our treasure guide welcomes you at the final station with the secret treasure of Málaga...
Famous sights and places to visit on our tour
- Alcazaba Castle.
- Picasso birthplace.
- Exotic Park area.
- Central Market.
- Constitution Square.
- Thyssen Museum.
- Picasso Museum.
- What Is Included- Bottle of cold water.
- Treasure hunting material.
- What Is Not Included- Tickets.