Listing ID: 49743
Full Day Tour To Sintra, Cabo Da Roca And Cascais From Lisbon
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
In this Sintra tour, visit Sintra, a world heritage site, one of the most special places in the world! A villa surrounded by an amazing natural park, a castle, beautiful palaces and chalets. A mystic place wrapped in lots of legends.
Walk in the medieval streets of Sintra and visit the National Palace, once house of our kings! Lost your senses in Pena Palace, one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world and one of Portugal’s seven wonders. Travel along the National Park, and observe the rare fauna, the special trees, the Mourish Castle, Monserrate Palace and the Chalets.
Say goodbye to Sintra visiting Quinta da Regaleira, a place full of mysticism. A palace, surrounded by luxuriant gardens, lakes, caves and enigmatic constructions, these places that hide alchemical meanings, such as evoked by Masonry, Templars and Rose-cross.
At the end of the day you have an appointment with the Atlantic coast. Discover the the westernmost point of continental Europe at Roca Cape. Travel along the coast and embrace the Atlantic at Boca do Inferno and stop in Cascais and Estoril, once place of the Royal Family and the European Aristocracy.
- What Will You Do- Be picked up in your accommodation on a air conditioned van, with a small group up to 8 people
- Have a detailed tour in Sintra's medieval streets and learn about its history and curiosities
- Visit Pena Palace, one of the most important monuments of Portugal, and the charming Quinta da Regaleira with a local guide
- Enjoy the view in Cabo da Roca, and visit the city of Cascais in your tour's final stop before returning to Lisbon
- What Is Included- Ticket to Quinta da Regaleira
- Free pick up and drop of at your accommodation in Lisbon
- Professional and native guide
- Insurance according Portuguese law
- Customer Support
- Bottle of Water
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Other monuments tickets