Sintra is one of the largest and most beautiful municipalities in Portugal, one whose protected landscape was recognized as a World Heritage Site in 1995.
It is a region that stands out for the diversity of natural and cultural sites, providing unique experiences and an environment where romanticism is the main ingredient.
- What Will You Do- Pick-Up at the Hotel.
- Palace of Queluz.
- Quinta da Regaleira.
- Palace of Pena.
- Roca Cape.
- Boca do Inferno.
- Cascais and Estoril.
- Lisbon (center).
- Drop-Off at the Hotel.
- What Is Included- Bottled Water.
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law.
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law.
- Traditional regional pastry tasting.
- A friendly guide and fun!